Advertisements

Tuesday 1 October 2019

Realme XT Review – Between Midrange and a Flagship

I can't help but think Realme is preparing its boundaries to justify their future flagship killer with excellent build quality on a beautiful looking XT. Initially I felt bad for quick successive phones being launched in a short span of time but when the Realme X came out, it showed that a full display design language can be brought down to mid-range without many compromises. But for those who are not in favour of moving parts, like me, the XT takes it down a notch as a decent compromise. Now after using the phone for the past 21 days, the Realme XT has impressed me in many ways and in the meantime it also has a few areas of concern. Hence the review in which I will get all your doubts cleared, whether to go with the Realme XT or to wait for future devices from Realme. I am very much concerned about SAR value so lets start from there. Realme XT got certified with maximum SAR value upto                                 HEAD SAR - 1.141 W/KG                                 BODY SAR - 0.473 W/KG Looking at the head SAR value alone, I advise users to prefer using headphones either wireless or wired for lengthy calls. Box content 20W ...