In this guide check on how you can Update Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmware.The Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 owners may want to keep their device up-to-date as this might bring new features & bug fixes. So we thought of giving you a tutorial of how to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware. With new version of android operating system on your device, you will have more benefit. Your device will have more feature, more secure, more fast performance, so why not get started with the update.
But prior to telling you how to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500, let’s see what do you want in order to be able to perform the installation. You will have to download 4.3 Jelly Bean Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 ROM. You will also have to root your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to prepare it for Android 4.3 Jelly Bean upgrade. Discover how to root Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 and install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean by following any guide. Here are the download links of the files you want to update Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Preparing Your Phone
- Your should have rooted your Galaxy S4 phone
- Charge your phone to 100% battery life
- Enable USB debugging on your phone
- Take the backup of existing ROM
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
Now let’s see how to update Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean -
- Install the ROM Manager on your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. Get it from Google Play Store, then install the clockwork mod recovery.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to your PC employing the USB information cable. Copy the “Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500_4.3 Jelly Bean.zip” file you downloaded to the SD memory card.
- Restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM Manager. As soon as in Recovery Mode, go to ROM Manager and select backup / restore to back-up your information.
- From the Recovery Menu do a total data erase (including Delvik Cache). When completed, go back to Recovery Principal Menu and choose Flash ROM from SD Card.
- Navigate the location you copied the ”Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500_4.3 Jelly Bean.zip” file and follow the directions for installing Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500.
- As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 device, and here you go, you have just upgraded it to the new Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.